County location in Delaware County, Indiana, USA
Munsey is a city in the eastern part of central Indiana.
- Muncie Indiana Transit System (MITS), ☏+1-765-289-MITS (6487). bus service
MITS operates the conventional fixed route buses in Mancy City. The 14 routes provide services to most shopping, medical, employment, housing, entertainment and government locations. All buses, except for the 6th, operate between Monday and Saturday.
MITS provides a door-to-door service called MITSPlus to address the needs of people who are unable to use MITS's traditional regular bus due to a failure. MITSPlus picks people up at the door and delivers them to the destination door. Pre-reservations are required, and customers must be certified for service. MITSPlus offers services from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, 7:45 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 1 Christmas Woods (southwest corner of Ball State University Campus) A arborescent garden containing a Wheeler Orchid Colony with more than 1,200 plants
- 2 Downtown Muncie (Muncie Downtown), Walnut Street. The center of Mancy is a city of art and culture in the center of the town. The charm of Mancy's historic downtown lies in our unique shopping site, like F.B. Popular local restaurants, six art museums and four art museums, including Fogg and Cassela's kitchen, Vela May's bistro and White River Landing. From popular events such as Rib Fests and Mancy Glass to free Friday night movies for children in the summer, everyone in downtown Mancy City in Indiana has fun!
- 3. David Ouzley Museum of Art (Ball National University Museum of Art)
- It restored Cincinnati, Richmond, Mancy Depot 4, 700 E.Whither St.. station. Inside, photographs, crafts, and community photos of the surrounding community are displayed that remain in the railroad history along the street.
- 5 Muncie Children's Museum.
- Minesta 6
- 7 Appeal to the Great Spirit at the corner (near the Central High School) of Ulnat Street and Granville Street.
- A Veneficence statue near University Street on the Boulstate Campus.
- 8 Sharfer Tower
- the Green Cardinal The longest inter-orbital project in Indiana.
- 1 Model Aviation Society Model Airplane Museum World Model Airplane
- 2 Ball State University Somehow. Hosts public observation events.
- 3 Art Center
- Four Houses of Civic Theater
- 5 John R. Emens University Community Hall. Host a theatrical event.
- Jack's camera shop, 300E. Mainset☏, . 9 to 5:30 m. An excellent camera shop that specializes in new cameras and used cameras. A full-service photo of the site.
- Mancy Mall 1
- 2 Munsey Music Center, 600S Marbury St.
- 1 Heat Pub and Draft House, 219S Walnut St, 765 287 . 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- [2 Vera Mae's Bistro, 209 South Walnut St, 765 747 . It's a very nice building in downtown. Food and service are very good. The items on the menu change and are always circular. The atmosphere is especially wonderful in the evening and on holidays.
- Best Westan Muncie, 3011 W Bethel Avenue, +1 765 282-6600, Fax:.
- 1 Comfort Inn & Suites 3400 N.Marleon Dr (Left @ IHOP, Left @ First Stop symbol; Hotel on the left), ☏+1 765-587-0294. Check in: 14:00, Check out: 12. August 1, 2008: The museum opened. 100% No Smoking, Indoor Pool, Fitness Center, Refrigerators for all rooms, Internet 87.95 free.
- Fairfield Inn Munsey, +1 765 282-6666, Fax. 4011 W Bessel.
- 2 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 4201 W Bessel Pike, .
- 3 Courated by Marriott, 601 S High St (downtown), ☏ . Complementary Wi-Fi. $125.
- Mancy Public Library
- 1 Muncie post office.
- 2 YMCA, 500 S Mulberry St, . a pool gym
|Fort Wayne Samanjutsu←||N S||→Indianapolis →Anderson|
|Kokomo - Green Town←||N S||→Richmond → Dayton|